about dana Look-Arimoto
Intellectually curious, passionate, and grounded in intuition, Dana Look-Arimoto has always felt that is in her DNA to understand and decode challenges around her. It is a core value that has served her well throughout her life.
My decades of networking, managing, mentoring, and developing thousands of individuals and leadership teams, as well as founding my own coaching company, Phoenix5, have given me a wealth of experience when it comes to helping people master their faceted selves. It was these years of accumulated evidence that birthed the Stop Settling method, mindset, and movement. Stop Settling®. offers a sustainable alternative to the work-life balance myth through a simple composite stratagem/domain charting that frees companies and professionals from giving in and giving up on sustainable success.
Growing from the method, mindset, and movement of Stop Settling®, Dana released her first book, Stop Settling, Settle Smart: Rethinking Work-life Balance, Redesign Your Busy Life, in February of 2019.
• Stop Settling Quiz Results Assessment
• Identify both individual and team strengths via Strengths Finder© assessment and other tools and toolkits.
• Decode and provide individualized coaching per results and identified goals
Team, Leadership + Executive Coaching
• Executive Coaching as well as one-on-one C-Level Coaching with leadership team assimilation
• Conduct an offsite meeting with leadership team or board members to align and put a plan of action together for strategic goals, values, and future projects.
Board Growth and Development
• Building of Client Advisory Boards
• Facilitation of Existing Client Boards and Events
• Offsite Meetings
Go To Market + Strategic Accounts
• GoToMarket Assessment
• Objective Market Research & Analysis
• SAM (TAM) Model and Method
• Build a Robust Wisdom Pyramid that Plays to Company's Strengths and Map Any Gaps
• Analysis and Process Improvement for any Services and/or Models Already in Place
Have Dana Speak
• Video Interviews
Fractional Chief People Officer
• Fractional CPO to assist with sustainable organizational design, coaching, and employee development
Advisory Board Member
• Providing actionable and industry-specific insights and connections to help companies achieve their goals
Dana is a renowned expert and speaker on leadership, the future of work, the total talent ecosystem, and the technologies that enable how work gets done. Her depth of wisdom surrounding leadership development, women in technology, risk management and the growing needs and usage of freelancers, independent contractors, and the non-employee workforce makes her a must-have when contemplating your next event.
Whether you are wanting to develop the leaders in your company, navigating the intersections between enterprise companies and their suppliers, regulatory or legislative macro trends, or simply wanting to understand the risk management measures that must come with today's talent, her use cases, quantifiable research, and network of other like-minded experts will help your audience walk away with actionable insights.